All of our services are provided by our amazing team of Certified Nursing Assistants, Home Health Aides, and Personal Care Assistants under the supervision of your very own Client Care Representative and include the support and oversight of our Medical Social Worker and Licensed Nurse.
Aggie, Martin, and Donna
Our services include but are not limited to the following:
- Specialized dementia and cognitive impairment care
- Fall Risk Management
- Ambulatory and Transfer Assistance
- Exercise and Mobility Encouragement
- Hobbies and Activities Support
- Assistance with Bathing, Toileting, Dressing
- Medication reminders
- Meal Prep and Light Housekeeping
- Laundry Assistance
- Transportation assistance including running errands
- Assistance with Medical Appointments
- Collaboration with your Primary Care Physician
Our services include the experience, knowledge, and oversight of our Nurse and our Medical Social Worker who provide support to our clients and their families with navigating the process of aging.
We provide amazing caregivers for your care needs from hourly to 24/7 care as well as offering assistance for special events such as weddings, family reunions and air travel.